Adjust Edge Settings
- Open Edge from your Start menu or taskbar.
- Click the More options menu, the three dots.
- Click “Settings.”
- From here, you can use the dropdown menu, check boxes and radio buttons to choose a theme and colors, set the browser to open with a Start page, import contact and bookmarks from other browsers.
- You can also clear your browsing history in part or full, and choose whether this happens automatically when you close the browser.
Use Edge with Ink
- Open Microsoft Edge and browse to the website you want to write on.
- Click the Ink icon just to the right of the URL bar.
- Your drawing tools menu will appear where you can select your pen or brush style and color to draw right on the screen.
- Doodle, circle, or highlight anywhere. Easily clip, save, or share your Inked screen by clicking or tapping the clip, save, and share buttons.