Windows StoreAccess the Windows store featuring thousands of apps that can make you more productive along with games, music and more.
Adjust Windows Store Settings
- Open Windows Store from the Start menu, from the taskbar, or search for Windows Store in Cortana.
- In the top right corner, select the Options menu. It looks like three dots.
- Choose Settings from the menu.
- Set how apps update, choose whether tiles are animated, choose whether video plays automatically, set the app license default machine.
- Scroll down to choose whether apps can be purchased without entering a password.
- Manage your account and devices associated with your account.